Events: Sip Style Swap Upper Marlboro, Maryland November 17th 2018
What's old to you is new to someone else, so why not swap? Bring in 5-15 gently used or new items from your wardrobe (shoes, accessories, handbags, coats, scarves, clothing, etc.) in ANY size and receive the same number of Swap Tickets.
Arrive right at 3PM so the team can set up the boutique while you enjoy cocktails and appetizers, and listen to the informative style panel. Then, from 4:45 - 6:00 you will begin the swap and try on items. Any remaining items will be donated to a woman's shelter.
- All items will be screened to ensure a quality and a fabulous experience. Drop off is between 3:00 - 4:30pm. After check-in, the team takes your garments and sets up the swap area. The actual swapping portion of the event starts at 4:40pm.
A minimum of 5 garments, or a maximum of 15 items to swap. This will ensure that the quality of the items is high.
- This will be a One-To-One Swap: If you bring 5 items, you get 5 items.
- We are looking for nice pieces (clothes, shoes or accessories) that have a lot of life left in them. This is all about extending the life of clothes that have been sitting in your closet, that you no longer wear, and getting something you really love in exchange.
- No stained, holes, loose seams, rips, soiled or otherwise unwearable items. Think about your items as a gift to someone you love. Would you feel excited about presenting this piece of clothing or accessory as a gift to someone you care for?
- At the end of this event, you will have shopped for new-to-you pieces that you can take home and add to your wardrobe or give as a gift.
Style Session Panel:
- Prior to the swap event, you will enjoy cocktails and appetizers, meet other fashionistas, and enjoy an inspiring panel on style from stylish bloggers.
- Do you struggle with putting outfits together? Struggle with color matching? Do you always say “I have nothing to wear...?” Then this panel will walk you through an inspiring style session on the things you need to know about style!
1. Vivi, Heart Print and Style
2. Ayana, Thrifting Diva
3. Ty, New Lux the Blog
4. Alex, The Creative Tinkerer
We hope to see you soon! Click HERE to RSVP